Friday, July 11, 2008

Sa-Fire - Boy, I've Been Told





In anticipation of Sa-Fire's performance at Club Tabu this Wednesday, July 16th, I'm here with a couple of cuts off of her 12" single "Boy, I've Been Told". Nandy had two copies of this one at the thrift store but I only took one. I think the other is still there if you guys are looking to get a piece of the Nandy collection (also there is a copy of the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack that Nandy donated that I haven't been able to get a hold of so I think that is floating around in the world too).

But I digress. If you dig these tracks, make it out to the show on Wednesday. It's free for 21 and up so what do you have to lose?


Club Mix


7" Mix

(Both tracks from Boy, I've Been Told, 1988 Mercury/Cutting/PolyGram; On 12" vinyl; Found at Goodwill of Orlando, Michigan location for $1.00)

More Sa-Fire:




The original video

1 comment:

KLWARNER said...

This is such a sick album cover.