Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


As promised, here is your Halloween goody bag of not-so-rare-but-pretty-good-alternative-Halloween-music. I kind of broke the rules a little because the only record from the thrift store in this bunch is the Alice Cooper track. The Duran Duran record is from some punk clothing store here in Orlando (Static), that happened to have a second-hand records section. The Yello record is from a second-hand record store in Tallahassee.

And that closes out Halloween programing for me this year. It was pretty hard to find enough appropriate records so I don't know if I will do it next year. But either way, I love Halloween and I'm glad I can share some good Halloween music.

Regular programing resumes in November. Way more Nandy on the way among many other things.


Duran Duran - Waiting For The Nightboat


Yello - Heavy Whispers


Alice Cooper - Dead Babies/Killer

No comments: